Frequently Asked Questions
1. When should I book my tickets/order my vouchers?
2. Will tickets or vouchers be available at the door?
3. Do I need to print my tickets/vouchers?
4. Buy smart, buy safe!
5. Can I refund my ticket/voucher?
1. When should I arrive at the event?
2. What is the minimum age for entry?
3. Can I bring my children/toddlers to a Dumpling Connection event?
4. Will there be parking at the event?
5. Is there a dress code for the event?
6. What if I have allergies?
7. Will I be able to interact with the featured guest?
Pre-sale opens to the Dumpling Connection members before becoming available to the general public. Booking tickets as early as possible will guarantee seating at the event. Check our Events page for ticket sales for each event.
Vouchers can be bought at anytime but are valid at certain locations for a limited time. Check the corresponding event or product descriptions for more information about your voucher.
Depending on the venue space, limited quantities may be available at the door as tickets generally sell-out online. We recommend that you pre-order tickets to ensure seating at the event.
Vouchers will not be available at the door and must be purchased and present before entering the venue.
As an eco-friendly company, mobile tickets and vouchers are preferred but printed tickets or vouchers will still be accepted. Please make sure the barcode is clear and scannable when approaching the door.
Please use caution when purchasing tickets from outside vendors. The event organizer is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. We highly recommend that any tickets purchased should only be made through the Dumpling Connection’s official site.
- All ticket and voucher sales are final. No refunds will be granted after a purchase has been processed. However, if you can no longer attend the event, tickets or vouchers can be transferred to friends and family. All we ask is to please notify us of any new guest names 24 hours before the event date to avoid any confusion.
Dumpling Connection event times can vary. Registration usually opens 30 minutes prior. Register early to participate in pre-event activities. Visit our Events page for more details.
Age requirements may vary, although the majority of events are 19+. Attendees must have a valid form of government photo ID.
The majority of events are 19+, however, there will be some children-friendly ones. We welcome you to bring your children (5+) to experience the culture. These events will be marked on the Event page.
Majority of events have nearby parking. More information can be found on the Event page.
Majority of events will be business-casual. Specifics of each event’s dress code will be available on the Event page.
Each event’s menu will be available on the Event page and list any ingredients that may cause a reaction. If you are still unsure, Contact us before you book your tickets.
Majority of events will have time allocated for Dumpling Connection members to interact with the featured guest. We ask that attendees be respectful of the featured guest’s privacy and time.
Events will start on time. Late seating will NOT be available after the registration table has closed (30 minutes after the event start). Tickets are non-refundable.
A government-issued ID (Ex. driver’s license, health card, etc.) and your ticket must be present when entering the venue.
Please leave the following items at home as they will not be allowed in the event grounds:
- Illegal substances
- Drugs, drug-related paraphernalia or alcohol
- Outside food or beverages (including candy)
- Weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, etc.)
Don’t see an item listed? Shoot us a message at [email protected] to verify whether it will be permitted or not!
Links to Pictures and Media will be available on our Media page and our social media:
- Instagram: dumplingconnection
- Facebook: Dumpling Connection
- YouTube: dumplingconnection
There will be photographers and videographers on site. We reserve the right to capture media within the event grounds.
We’d love to hear your ideas! Contact us with your ideas [email protected].
We love culturally-enthusiastic foodies like you! Contact us with your ideas [email protected].
Yes! Send us your resume and cover letter at [email protected].